Thursday, 22 July 2010
1.This holiday voucher is non transferable.
2.Customers may redeem their voucher against any holiday booked with www.Sun Sea and Sky Travel.com
3. Holiday must be booked before date.
4. This holiday voucher is not valid against bookings already made or in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The value of this voucher will be deducted from your final invoice and cannot be used as part payment for the deposit or insurance or other ancillary products. Only one voucher may be used per holiday booking.
6. This voucher has been issued by Sun Sea and Sky Travel and all bookings are protected by
The Global Travel Group Plc customer protection guarantee and the ATOL bonding scheme.
7. All holiday bookings are subject to availability and change.
8. The deposit and any insurance premium must be paid at the time of booking.
9. Sun Sea and Sky Travel will provide the customer with a receipt for the holiday which must be paid 10 weeks before departure.
10. Holiday bookings are subject to the holiday being available and the terms and conditions of the participating tour operator and The Global Travel Group Plc ( copies available on request ).
11. The participating tour operator is responsible for the accuracy of information contained within their brochure and on their electronic booking systems (where applicable).
12. In the event of holiday cancellation tour operator terms and conditions apply.
13. A fee of 2% of the total invoiced value will apply to all bookings made by credit/debit card.
14. Sun Sea and Sky Travel is registered in England (registration No 6571274) The Global Travel Group Plc, Glendale House, Glendale Business Park, Sandycroft, Nr Chester, CH5 2DL.
Posted by john at 06:43